- Develops flexibility in the hips, knees, ankles and spine.
- Increases blood circulation to the hips, knees and ankles.
- Improves digestion.
- Tones the kidneys.
- Relieves breathlessness.
- Helps prevent sciatic pain.
- Foundation: Press firmly into the feet and drop the weight of the pelvis down and back in the heels. Shoulder loop activates and widen the shoulder blades.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in the hips, knees, ankles and spine
- Breath: Inhale to bend the knees and squat. Exhale to move into the pose. Inhale to lift the spine out of the pose. Exhale to extend the legs.