Naada Yoga is equipped with an infrared sauna which is available free to all of our students. This medical grade far-infrared sauna is ideal for detoxification. It is comprised of EMF safe solid ceramic heaters, non-allergenic Basswood, finished in Canadian beeswax, and built to exact standards of a toxin-free environment.
Drop in rate for non students: $20 (plus tax) for a 1/2hr sauna session
- Monday 10h30 – 1h15pm ⎮ 5pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 10h30 – 1h15pm ⎮ 5pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 10h30 – 1h15pm ⎮ 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday 10h30 – 1h15pm ⎮ 5pm – 7h30pm
- Friday 11h30am – 1h15pm⎮ 5pm – 7h30pm
- Saturday 11:30am – 4pm
- Sunday 11:30am – 4pm
In order to get the most out of the sauna and ensure our entire community will too please abide by the following guidelines:
- No water allowed in the sauna
- Bathing suits, towel, and sandals mandatory
- Must sit on towel
- Do not exceed 20 minutes
- Wipe off your perspiration with a dry hand towel
- Drink water before and after
- Quickly shower afterwards to avoid re-absorbing the perspiration in your skin
- Reduce the Risk of Overheating
- Exit immediately if you become uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Do not use the sauna if you are pregnant.
- Do not use the sauna if you are breast-feeding an infant.
- Check with a doctor if you are in poor health, or under medical care.
- Re-hydrate before and after each session