Naada Yoga is equipped with an infrared sauna which is available free to all of our annual and monthly Naada Yoga members or for a drop in fee of $20. This medical grade far-infrared sauna is ideal for detoxification. It is comprised of EMF safe solid ceramic heaters, non-allergenic Basswood, finished in Canadian beeswax, and built to exact standards of a toxin-free environment.
Base rate: Complimentary for all annual and monthly members, available with a pass card (5 sessions for 90$, 10 for 160$ or 20 for 280$) or by drop-in at $20 (plus tax) for a 1/2hr sauna session.
- Saturday 10:30am – 1pm
- Sunday 10:30am – 2pm
- Monday 11am-12:30pm & 5pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 11am-12:30pm & 5pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 11am-12:30pm & 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday 11am-12:30pm & 5pm – 8pm
- Friday 11am-12:30pm & 5pm – 8pm
In order to get the most out of the sauna and ensure our entire community will too please abide by the following guidelines:
- No water allowed in the sauna
- Bathing suit and towel mandatory
- Must sit on towel
- Do not exceed 20 minutes
- Wipe off your perspiration with a dry hand towel
- Drink water before and after
- Quickly shower afterwards to avoid re-absorbing the perspiration in your skin
- Reduce the Risk of Overheating
- Exit immediately if you become uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Do not use the sauna if you are pregnant.
- Do not use the sauna if you are breast-feeding an infant.
- Check with a doctor if you are in poor health, or under medical care.
- Re-hydrate before and after each session