We hope you are safe and healthy during these challenging times. We are very happy to finally announce that we may resume our therapeutic clinic and will be beginning to offer both Osteopathy and Massage Therapy as of June 15th 2020. You may now make an appointment through our website here.
Please note we are following all the recommendations of the INSPQ (National Institute of Public Health of Quebec), MSSS (Minister of Health and Social Services) as well as the CNESST in order to protect yourself and our employees. These COVID19 procedures must and will be followed:
- No clients will cross paths as all appointments will be spread out.
- Clients will wait outside and be let into Naada Yoga by the therapist.
- You will be provided with a mask on entry which is to be worn for the entirety of your time in Naada Yoga.
- All equipment, doorknobs and bathroom will be disinfected before and after each client
- The therapist will wear a mask, visor or eyewear and gloves, if necessary.
- Please arrive on time, not early, and leave right after your session ends
- Please bring your clothes into the therapy room with you
- Please wash your hands immediately upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is necessary before entering the room
- Credit card is the preferred payment in order to provide a contactless payment exchange
- Payment must be made in advance online in order to confirm your appointment
- Please update your contact info and credit card information in your Naada profile.
- Please opt in for all subscriptions in order to receive all proper receipts and notifications for any appointment reminders and/or cancelations.
We thank you for your patience and support of the Naada Yoga community. We look forward to seeing you and helping to take care of your needs.