- Helps to alleviate nervous tension, migraine, insomnia, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Relaxes the body and eases breathing.
- Soothes the nervous system and brings peace of mind.
- Enhances systematic and emotional recovery from stressful conditions.
- Keep your eyes closed.
- Release the weight of the bones into the floor, especially the thighbones, spine and shoulders.
- Soften all muscle letting the thighbones roll out and the arms and palms face the ceiling.
- Keep the spine flat on the floor.
- Feel that both sides of the torso are the same length.
- Lengthen the neck and soften the throat back.
- Part the teeth slightly and let the tongue move to the roof of the month.
- Let your diaphragm be free of tension.
- Let your chin be perpendicular with the floor.
- Keep your abdomen soft.
- Relax your facial muscles and your jaw.
- Let your eyes relax back into the skull.
- Let your breath be natural and free of tension. Do not impose any breath patterns.