- Supports the adrenal glands.
- Tones the kidneys, bladder, and pancreas.
- Activates a sluggish liver and improves the digestive system.
- Relieves leg, ankle and hip stiffness.
- Foundation: Draw the hips square forward, pulling the quadriceps and the groins towards the hips. Draw the tailbone in and forward. Shoulder loop activates and widens the chest forward.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in front hip. Extension in the back hip.
- Breath: Inhale to lift one leg back. Exhale to swing the leg forward into the split. Inhale to lift the torso from the legs. Exhale to move into the forward bend. Exhale to come out of the pose.