- Encourages healthy kidney function.
- Helps to support urinary function.
- Reduces sciatic pain.
- Supports pelvis region and groins, and can help prevent hernia.
- Helps support menstrual cycle.
- Helps to support healthy function of sexual/genital organs (ovaries, testes, prostate, etc.)
- Foundation: Femurs and ischial bones drop into the floor. Shoulder loop activates and lifts the chest from the thighs.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in both hips and knees.
- Breath: Inhale to draw the feet together. Exhale to lengthen the spine and/or move forward.