- Relieves fatigue and boosts energy levels.
- Controls hypertension.
- Rejuvenates the abdominal organs and improves digestion.
- Lengthens the spine and improves its alignment.
- Relieves pain or cramps in the fingers, hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Foundation: Shoulder loop engages which causes the humerus bones to pull back and the chest to lift. That force from the upper body permits the lower body to lengthen out and the femurs to lift from the floor.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in the hips. Extension in the shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles and toes.
- Breath: Inhale to lift the legs. Exhale to move into the full pose. Exhale to release from the pose.