- Relieves pain in the neck, shoulders and back.
- Helps to keep the spine and shoulders supple.
- Reduces discomfort in the dorsal spine area.
- Increases the flexibility of the back and hips.
- Foundation: Spinal support is established through the legs, chest, back and shoulder muscles. Activate the inner thigh muscles and hollow the groins back to lift the femurs. Engage the triceps and the shoulder loop in order to avoid the upper body from collapsing. Lift the chin off the chest and keep the eyes focused softly on the big toes.
- Primary movement: Flexion in both the hips. Arms extend parallel to the floor.
- Breath: Inhalation to lengthen the spine. Exhalation to extend the legs and arms.