- Tones and stimulates the abdomen, pelvis, torso and back.
- Relieves arthritis.
- Reduces sciatic pain.
- Strengthens the knee joints.
- Stretches the hamstring muscles.
- Supports flat feet.
- Foundation: Extend your wrists, palms and fingers towards the ceiling. Tighten your kneecaps and lift your quadriceps towards the hips. Push your feet firmly into the floor.
- Primary Movement: Extend the arms overhead while firming the legs to support a long spine. Gently lift the eyes to look to the thumbs and place the palms of the hands together.
- Breath: Inhale and raise the arms overhead, looking to the thumbs. Exhale to release the arms down by your side.