- Tones the abdominal organs and supports abdominal wall.
- Tones the spinal and leg muscles.
- Strengthens the muscles of the chest.
- Strengthens the muscles of the arms.
- Tones the heart and lungs.
- Foundation: Push the balls of the feet and the hands firmly into the floor. Engage the quadriceps by lifting the kneecaps to the pelvis. Pull the upper arm bones back towards the feet and engage the shoulder loop.
- Primary Movement: 90-degree flexion in the elbows.
- Breathe: Inhale to extend the arms and legs. Exhale to bend in the elbows.