- Improves breathing capacity by expanding the chest.
- Helps in the treatment of a prolapsed or slipped disc.
- Relieves lower backache.
- Foundation: Activate the muscles of the legs pulling the quadriceps towards the hips. Hollow the groins into the hips and lengthen the tailbone towards the heels. Loop the shoulders down the spine pulling the navel to the spine.
- Primary Movement: Extension in the spine. Hyper extension in the lower back.
- Breath: Inhale to extend the spine. Exhale to release.