- Relieves spinal tension.
- Encourages healthy kidney function.
- Reduces sciatic pain.
- Supports pelvis region and groins, and can help prevent hernia.
- Helps support menstrual cycle.
- Supports the abdominal and pelvic organs.
- Foundation: Femurs and ischial bones drop into the floor while the groins hollow back. Shoulder loop activates and lengthens the chest and spine forward.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in both hips, knees and elbows
- Breath: Inhale to prepare. Exhale to move into the pose. Inhale to lift out of the pose. Exhale to release the legs and arms.