- Increases lung capacity and improves breathlessness.
- Improves blood circulation to all the organs of the body.
- Tones the muscles of the legs, back and spine.
- Removes stiffness in the shoulders, back, and ankles.
- Foundation: Press firmly into the feet and hands to lift the weight of the pelvis and spine up. Shoulder loop activates to lift the chest. Femurs ground to protect the lumbar spine.
- Primary Movement: Extension in the hips, spine, legs and arms.
- Breath: Inhale to lift into the pose. Exhale to release out of the pose.