- Releases groins.
- Stretches the insides and backs of the legs.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs.
- Calms the brain.
- Relieves sciatic pain.
- Supports pelvic and abdominal organs.
- Supports the organs of the reproductive system.
- Foundation: Leg bones draw into the floor. Muscles of the front of the legs activate towards the hips. Shoulder loop activates down the back.
- Primary Movement: Flexion in both the hips.
- Breath: Inhale to prepare the spine. Exhale to lengthen and fold forward. Inhale to rise back to seated. Exhale to release.