Ayurveda offers an ancient language to help you become a poet of your internal experience. Its holistic practices of mindful, sensual awareness offer resilience against the inevitable changes of season, place, work, and identity.
What you will receive
- Lifetime access to over 20 hrs of video instruction
- Downloadable .pdfs and illustrations
- Library of practical exercises
- Desktop, iOS and Android compatible formats
- Certificate of completion from Naada Yoga
Very Useful Texts You’ll Want on Hand:
- Studying Ayurveda: A Manual in Progress, Remski. Available here.
- Ayurveda, The Science of Self-Healing, Vasant Lad.
- Prakriti, Your Ayurvedic Constitution, Robert Svoboda.
- Full course bibliography is here.
- Other texts, links, and research resources will be offered along the way.
Matthew Remski (RYT500, YT) has been practicing and facilitating courses in Ayurveda courses since 2006. He has consulted with over a thousand clients. His presentations are interdisciplinary, respectful of biomedicine, informed by feminism and social justice work, non-dogmatic, and practically mindful of the stresses of business and family life. He lives in Toronto with his partner Alix Bemrose and their sons, Jacob and Owen. See his full bio here